It is time for Korean Agriculture to look beyond its territory and go global.
RDA will work more closely with advanced countries and resource-rich countries and provide locally-adaptable technologies to developing countries for pursuing co-existence and prosperity.
RDA leads the efforts to share knowledge and experience with the global community.
Greater Sharing of Agricultural Technology with the World
RDA helps Korean agricultural businesses move to the other parts of the world by building various networks and cooperative ties with others and providing technical assistance to the companies.
- RDA supports agricultural technology of developing countries.
- RDA has established centers of Korea Project on International Agriculture (KOPIA) to
provide locally-adaptable technologies to developing countries and also assist
Korean agricultural companies abroad.
- RDA leads the global cooperation for agricultural technology.
- RDA has initiated multilateral cooperation (AFACI and KAFACI) with Asian and
African countries to contribute to increasing food production and improving crops
and livestock breeds.
* AFACI (Asian Food & Agriculture Cooperation Initiative)
* KAFACI (Korea-Africa Food & Agriculture Cooperation Initiative)
- RDA secures various genetic resources through joint research
and development and introduces new agri-food technology of
developed agriculture countries.
- RDA secures various genetic resources through joint research and development and
introduces new agri-food technology of developed agriculture countries.
- RDA takes leads in addressing global agricultural issues.
- The Administration establishes strategic cooperative ties with other countries and
international organizations to address major global issues such as food security and